|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
Benjamin Cashanova was the Secretary General of the All-American Trade Federation whose murder in 2017 caused international strife.
- His given name in the Japanese version is a portmanteau of the Japanese words for "yen" and "dollar", "en" and "doru", respectively. It is also written similarly to the Japanese spelling of "Andrew" (アンドルー), his given name in French, German, and Italian.
- His Japanese surname combines the words "kane" and "suki", meaning "money" and "love", respectively. When combined, they loosely mean "lover of money".
- His English given name may be a reference to Benjamin Franklin, whose face is depicted on the United States $100 bill, which is colloquially known as a "Benjamin".
- "Cashanova" is a portmanteau of "cash" and "Casanova", the latter being a nickname for a promiscuous man, subtly alluding to the money-loving meaning of his Japanese name.
- His French surname, "Moneylove", is a literal translation of his Japanese surname.
- His Spanish given name comes from the word "dollar", while his surname comes from "money".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|