"Bridge to the Turnabout - Last Trial" is the 47th and final episode of the Ace Attorney anime and the twenty-third episode of its second season. It is the last of seven episodes that adapt the story of Bridge to the Turnabout, originally from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.
- Phoenix Wright
- Maya Fey
- Miles Edgeworth
- Larry Butz
- Dick Gumshoe
- Franziska von Karma
- Pearl Fey
- Mia Fey
- Dahlia Hawthorne
Differences from the game
- While Maya gives her occupation as assistant manager at Wright & Co. Law Offices, she does not mention that she wants nothing more to do with the Fey clan.
- The idea of the Stone Lantern being lit is not mentioned during Maya's testimony.
- Additional flashback scenes of Diego Armando and Mia Fey are shown.
- Pearl appears along with everyone else during the post-trial epilogue, covered in the gravy she cleaned off the Hanging Scroll.
- Mia does not appear during the post-trial epilogue to congratulate Wright.
- The final shot of Wright and company is presented as a photograph instead of as a drawing by Butz.
- The scene with Bikini at Hazakura Temple is removed, so the photo of Maya and Mia as children fixing the Sacred Urn is presented after the closing credits.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|