|This article is a disambiguation page for "Bullet (disambiguation)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information from the unofficial English translation patch for Gyakuten Kenji 2.|
Owing to the lack of an official translation of the Japan-only Gyakuten Kenji 2, the information and names in this article come from the unofficial English translation patch known as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
- Bullet (Turnabout Corner): Evidence in Turnabout Corner from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Fired by Alita Tiala during her altercation with Pal Meraktis in the Meraktis Clinic office. Impacted against Meraktis's open safe.
- Bullet (The Cosmic Turnabout): Evidence in The Cosmic Turnabout from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Discovered in a gutter that runs along the south wall of the Cosmos Space Center's Boarding Lounge 1. Fired from a .10 caliber handgun.
- Pistol Bullet: Evidence in Turnabout Goodbyes from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Used to kill Robert Hammond.
- DL-6 Bullet: Evidence in Turnabout Goodbyes from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Used to kill Gregory Edgeworth during the DL-6 Incident.
- Bullet from Arme's Gun: Evidence in The Cosmic Turnabout from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Fired by Candice Arme at a mysterious figure in Cosmos Space Center's Boarding Lounge 1, which later turned out to be Yuri Cosmos.
- Bloody Bullet: Evidence in Turnabout Target from Gyakuten Kenji 2. Used to kill Ethan Rooke.
- The Turnabout Bullet: The third case in the Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth manga.