Cantabella is a family name that may refer to:
- Arthur Cantabella - president of Labrelum Inc., but better known to the inhabitants of Labyrinthia as "the Storyteller".
- Arthur's unnamed deceased wife.
- Espella Cantabella - their only child.
Name[edit | edit source]
- "Cantabella" is derived from her original Japanese surname (Katarucia) as well as from the Italian for "sings" (canta) and "beauty" (bella).
- The Spanish localization gives them the surname "Fable", which comes from the English word for a story with a moral or lesson (e.g., Aesop's Fables).
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.