|This article contains information from the unofficial English translation patch for Gyakuten Kenji 2.|
Owing to the lack of an official translation of the Japan-only Gyakuten Kenji 2, the information and names in this article come from the unofficial English translation patch known as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
Debeste is a family name that may refer to:
- Blaise Debeste - former Chief Prosecutor.
- His unnamed wife (whereabouts unknown; possibly deceased).
- Sebastian Debeste - Blaise's son who is also a prosecutor.
- The original Japanese equivalent "Ichiyanagi" is a play on the Japanese for "first class".
- In the English fan translation of Gyakuten Kenji 2, the surnname is changed to "Debeste", which is a play on "the best".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|