Life in LabyrinthiaEdit
At some point, the man who would be called "Dewey" signed a contract with Labrelum Inc. to take part in "Project Labyrinthia". As a participant of the project, he began living in the artificial town of Labyrinthia, where his memories were repressed and he was given the name "Dewey" for his new life. Dewey was assigned the role of assistant in the Great Archive, helping his superior Ridelle Mystere by moving books and the like.
- His Japanese name "Bukku" is a play on the English word "book".
- "Dewey" likely comes from Melvil Dewey, more specifically the Dewey Decimal System used for the classification and organization of library books that is named after him.
- "Atlas", his Spanish name, comes from the same word used to refer to a book of maps.
- His Italian name "Tomo", means "tome" (as in a large/scholarly book).
- "Roman", his name in the German and Dutch versions, means "novel".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|