|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
"Farewell, My Turnabout - 1st Trial" is the twenty-first episode of the animated adaptation of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igiari!. It is the first of four episodes that adapt the story of Farewell, My Turnabout.
Differences from the gameEdit
- The Starry school students were referred to as Justice Academy, Class 4-2.
- In the anime, it was fifteenth annual Hero of Heroes Grand Prix, while in the game it was only the third.
- Will Powers reveals that the Signal Samurai won the first Hero of Heroes Grand Prix.
- Hart is completely absent, with Larry Butz taking her place as the photographer who snaps a picture of Adrian Andrews wearing the Nickel Samurai outfit in the hallway.
- Powers does not present Wright and Pearl with the transceiver, Larry does and he's there when Shelly de Killer answers. Powers doesn't testify in court.
- There is no mention of the tracking device planted in Gumshoe's coat by von Karma.
- The scene where von Karma was shot in the shoulder is actually presented in the anime. Also, the shooting incident was first reported to the court by Gumshoe, rather than the court bailiff.
- Edgeworth makes his return at the beginning of the first trial, rather than during the investigation before.