Godoor is listed in the Grand Grimoire as one of the possible spells usable by witches in Labyrinthia. It is described as a portal spell that allows the caster to create a portal on two sides of green-colored walls, with the portal disappearing after five minutes.
- Its English name is a combination of "go" and "door", as well as sounding phonetically similar to "Goldor" for gameplay reasons.
- "Portis", its name in the French localization, comes from "porte", meaning "door".
- Its name in the German version is "Goltor", which may be a play on the English word "go" and the German word "tor" (gate).
- In the Spanish version, the spell is called "Portale", which comes from the word "portal". Unlike the other language versions, the name for this spell is phonetically different to the localized name for Goldor, which is "Deauro".
- Its Italian name, "Forus", comes from the Italian word "foro", meaning "hole".
- Its name in the Dutch version is "Portalaura", which likely comes from "porta", which means "door" in a number of languages, including Italian and Portuguese.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|