|Link to the template page|
|Organization type||Commercial airline|
|Leader||Hugo Ifly (founder; deceased)|
|Hierarchical structure||Current staff:
|Relevant cases||Turnabout Airlines|
iFly Airlines is a luxury air flight company with services in the United States, Borginia, and Zheng Fa. One of the companys airplanes was the scene of a murder on Mar. 12, 2019. The company's mascot is Mr. Ifly.
The company was founded by Hugo Ifly, and to commemorate this, memorial statues have been erected on at least one of the iFly Airlines planes, Flight I-390. Although the statues on said plane were almost identical, they portrayed Ifly at different stages in his life, one when he was 40 years old and the other when he was 80.
Other names considered for the airline company were "GoYou Airlines" and "i*heart*Fly-----------ing".
The crew of each iFly Airlines includes several flight attendants, with each one being assigned to a different class. Attendants share rooms with colleagues assigned to the same class as them.
Among the attendants on Flight I-390 were:
- Rhoda Teneiro: Attendant assigned to First Class and the in-flight shop. Holds the security clearance to send the elevator to the cargo hold.
- Cammy Meele: Attendant assigned to the attendants' room and all things that required translation to or from Borginian.
- Main article: Turnabout Airlines
Cammy Meele, one of the attendants on Flight I-390, was part of Quercus Alba's smuggling ring, and was placed with iFly Airlines in order to assist with the transportation of documents and other items. The Alif Red statue, which was being transported by an art dealer, was smuggled out at Zheng Fa and replaced with a replica, for which Meele signed the paperwork. Although she attempted to frame another attendant, one of the passengers managed to uncover the truth.
The new line of jumbo jets from iFly are due to have pink walls and yellow seats, as designed by Rhoda Teneiro.
- In the Japanese version of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, this airline is known as "GoYou". A homage to this is made in the English version, which mentions "GoYou" as one of the rejected names for the airline company.
- Although there is a real-life I-Fly, which is a Russian charter airline, the English name "iFly" is more likely a reference to the trend of having a lower case "i" at the beginning of the names of some products. Examples include the iPod, iTunes, and the BBC iPlayer. According to Rhoda Teneiro, the "i" comes from "I love you".
- The uniforms were originally supposed to be a light carnation with pink stripes. Likewise, there was only to be one stripe on each uniform.