|This article is a disambiguation page for "Incident"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information from the unofficial English translation patch for Gyakuten Kenji 2.|
Owing to the lack of an official translation of the Japan-only Gyakuten Kenji 2, the information and names in this article come from the unofficial English translation patch known as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
The Los Angeles Police Department gives past cases classifications that follow the form of [letter][letter]-[number] and is normally followed by the word "Incident". The word "incident", therefore, may refer to any of the following:
- IS-7 Incident – the murder of Isaac Dover on Dec. 24, 2000, for which Jeffrey Master was framed. This incident led to the events of the DL-6 Incident.
- DL-6 Incident – the murder of Gregory Edgeworth at the District Court on Dec. 28, 2001.
- SS-5 Incident – the apparent kidnapping of Di-Jun Huang on Feb. 10, 2007, during which Jack Cameron was killed.
- KG-8 Incident – the murder of Cece Yew in 2009 by an international smuggling ring to stop her testifying against them.
- SL-9 Incident – a series of murders beginning in Aug. 2014, known colloquially known as the "Joe Darke Killings", that culminated in the death of prosecutor Neil Marshall in the Los Angeles Criminal Affairs Department on Feb. 19, 2015.
- AI-16 Incident – an incident that was resolved half a year before the murder of Bruce Goodman on Feb. 21, 2017. The only known details about the case are from Miles Edgeworth, who was asked during Goodman's murder to transfer a blue screwdriver that was evidence in an incident labeled "AI-16". Phoenix Wright found a similar blue screwdriver in April May's hotel room during his investigation into Mia Fey's murder, which incidentally also happened half a year earlier. However, it is not made clear if it is the same screwdriver or case.
- UR-1 Incident – the murder of Metis Cykes on Oct. 7, 2020 for which Simon Blackquill was falsely convicted.