|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
The information in this article comes from a game, demo, or other media that has been released in Japan, but not in any predominantly English-speaking country. The subject of this article has not been officially revealed for English versions of this media. English versions of this content are only available through unofficial translations. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
- For other characters called Iris, please see Iris (disambiguation).
Iris Watson is a child prodigy who lives with the renowned detective Sherlock Holmes. Despite being only ten years old, she holds a medical PhD and is the author of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes series of novels.
- Iris Watson is a modification of the literary character of Dr. John Watson, who is the close friend, assistant, and sometime flatmate of Sherlock Holmes in Arthur Conan Doyle's original novels.
- Iris Watson was described to Kazuya Nuri as a "genius girl". Nuri worked gothic and mad scientist elements into her design to illustrate this. She and Sherlock Holmes were designed to look good on the screen together.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
- "Twitter / nurikazu_: え～、りゅうのすけ168、あそうぎ174、すさと153、ほーむず183、あいりす120、じーな160cm…となっております。 オマケで…ほそなが178、ばんじーくす192、ボルテックス196cmでございます。あくまで僕のなかでですが。" Twitter. 2015-12-15. Retrieved 2015-12-23.
- Meiji-Era Ace Attorney Game to Bundle Sherlock Briefcase. April 6, 2015. Anime News Network. Retrieved on April 16, 2015.
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Official Site Relaunched. September 11, 2014. Court Records Forums. Retrieved on September 14, 2014.
- Ash. Capcom Legends interview with Nuri (art director DGS). Court Records Forums. Retrieved 2015-08-11.