- Not to be confused with "Logic - Way to the Truth", the theme that plays while Miles Edgeworth is using Logic.
"Logic" (ロジック) or "Trick" (トリック) is the prefix for several musical tracks in the Ace Attorney series that usually plays when the protagonist is proving their point, or oftentimes when the prosecution or opponent is giving an opening statement or supporting their own points.
- Tricks and Deductions (ロジックとトリック)* (Sometimes translated as "Logic and Trick")
- Magic and Tricks (トリックとマジック)* (Sometimes translated as "Trick and Magic")
- Trance Logic (トランス・ロジック)
- Tricks and Deductions (ロジックとトリック) - Past sections of Turnabout Succession only
- Logic Trinity (ロジック・トリニティ)
- Logic Construct (ロジック・コンストラクト)
- The Basics of the Case (事件の輪郭)* (Plays where the Logic theme used to when the prosecution gives their opening statement.)
- Logic and Sharp Practice (Tricks and Deductions) (論理と奸計(ロジックとトリック))