|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
- For the originator of this identity, see Ron DeLite.
Mask☆DeMasque is a famous master thief known for his flamboyant costume and habit of leaving a calling card at the scene of his heists. Although the original Mask☆DeMasque has retired from his criminal ways, copycats like Ka-Shi Nou began to appear afterwards.
- Main article: The Stolen Turnabout
Ron DeLite first donned the Mask☆DeMasque costume to steal the Tear of Emanon and sell it, having recently lost his job at KB Security. After this first heist, he discarded the costume in a trash can, then changed into a security guard uniform to pretend to be investigating the scene, but Luke Atmey found the costume and figured out the thief's true identity.
- Main article: Turnabout Ablaze
Due to the popularity of Mask☆DeMasque with the public at large, costumes based on the outfit of the thief were sold on the streets. One man who acquired such a costume became a copycat and was hired by Manny Coachen to infiltrate the Allebahstian side of the Cohdopian Embassy in order to steal their Primidux Statue. Unfortunately for this self-styled "Mask☆DeMasque II", he was murdered before he could perform his heist.
- The Japanese name "怪人☆仮面マスク" (Kaijin☆Kamen Masuku) consists of "kaijin" (Japanese for "phantom"), "kamen" (Japanese for "mask"), and "masuku" (a Japanese pronunciation of the English word "mask"). Thus, the full name would translate as "Phantom☆Mask Mask".
- "Mask☆DeMasque" uses the French word "masque", literally making it mean "Mask of Mask" if translated into English. Incidentally, "demasqué" is also French for "unmasked".
- Mask☆DeMasque's name is the only one in the Ace Attorney series to contain a non-alphanumeric character.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|