|This article is a disambiguation page for "Miney (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|We need more pieces to finish this puzzle.|
|This article is under construction. While it is not short, it still needs expansion as outlined in the manual of style. The article most likely needs expansion near the end of the tagged section or sections.|
Miney is a family surname which may refer to:
- Mimi Miney (former nurse, underwent facial surgery to look like her deceased younger sister, arrested).
- Ini Miney (younger sister of Mimi, now deceased).
- Before 1996: Mimi Miney is born.
- 1996-7: Ini Miney is born.
- May 2: Mimi is involved in a malpractice incident at the Grey Surgical Clinic, resulting in the deaths of 14 patients.
- May 24: Mimi crashes her car into a road barrier with Ini in the front passenger's seat. Ini dies and Mimi is admitted to the Hotti Clinic with severe facial burns, where she purposely gives the doctors a picture of Ini to have her face reconstructed as her sister's.
- December: Mimi, now posing as Ini, is released from the hospital.
- June 19: Mimi murders her former employer, Dr. Turner Grey, in order to prevent a channeling session that would reveal the truth behind her identity. Maya Fey is framed for the murder.
- June 21-22: Trial of Maya Fey for the murder of Turner Grey. Phoenix Wright figures out the truth behind the murder, and Mimi is arrested.
- The sisters' English names and surname come from the children's counting rhyme "eeny, meeny, miny, moe".
- The family name in the original Japanese is "Hanaka" (葉中), meaning "nose".
- In the French localization, Mimi is called "Daisy Sperey" (a play on "désespéré", meaning "desperate") and Ini is "Inès Sperey" (a play on "inespéré", meaning "unexpected" or "un-hoped for").