|This article is a disambiguation page for "Misham (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Misham is a family name that may refer to:
Family history[edit | edit source]
- 1974: Drew Misham is born.
- 2007: Vera Misham is born.
- October 6: Drew is murdered by Kristoph Gavin.
- October 8-9: Trial of Vera for the murder of Drew.
- October 8: Vera is hospitalized after unknowingly ingesting atroquinine that was on her fingernail polish.
- October 10: Vera wakes up, having survived the atroquinine poisoning.
Name[edit | edit source]
- "Misham" likely comes from "my sham".
- "Mi sham" in Hebrew means "who's there?"
- The Japanese equivalent is "Ese" (絵瀬), which means "imitation".
- The French equivalent ("Monin") may be a reference to the famous painter "Monet".
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|