|This article is a disambiguation page for "Mr. Reus (disambiguation)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Mr. Reus is a stage name that may refer to:
- Manov Mistree – A magician who appeared alongside Trucy Wright in the magic show "Trucy in Gramarye-Land".
- Roger Retinz – A television producer who once was part of Troupe Gramarye.
- "Mr. Reus" is a play on "mysterious".
- The Japanese equivalent, "Mr. Menyō" (Mr. メンヨー), comes from "Menyō" (面妖), meaning "strange" or "suspicious".
- "Reus" in Latin means "Guilty"