New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Link to the template page|
There have been six known trials held at the Old Bailey:
- Trial of Magnus McGilded for the murder of Mason Milverton
- Trial of Soseki Natsume for the attempted murder of Olive Green
- Trial of Soseki Natsume for the attempted murder of William Shamspeare
- Trial of Gina Lestrade for the murder of Pop Windibank
- Trial of Albert Harebrayne for the murder of Odie Asman
- Secret Trial of Barok van Zieks for the murder of Tobias Gregson
- The Old Bailey is the name of real life Central Criminal Court of England and Wales located in Central London. It has existed since the sixteenth century, attached to Newgate Prison. however the current main building block originated in 1902. The courtrooms of the real life Old Bailey are vastly different to those depicted in game, although the overall design of the courtroom and antechamber does vaguely resemble the interior aesthetic of much of the building, as well as connected churches such as St Sepulchre-without-Newgate.
- The Old Bailey courtroom in game incongruously has a typical Japanese courtroom layout.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|