"Pursuit" (追求), also known as "Cornered", is a series of music themes in the Ace Attorney series that normally play during a trial chapter's climax when the protagonist submits the final decisive evidence to end the trial. Each game has a track that (usually) plays prior to the submission of the evidence and a variation of the track that sometimes plays afterward, often after a sudden turnaround from a seemingly hopeless situation.
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて)
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Question* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Questioned) (追求 ～問いつめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて) - Reunion, and Turnabout (flashback scene) only
- Pursuit ~ Caught (追求 ～とっつかまえて)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 (追求 ～追いつめられて 2004) - Bridge to the Turnabout only
- Pursuit ~ Must Corner* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Overtaken or Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered) (追求 ～追いつめないと)
- Pursuit ~ Cornered (追求 ～追いつめられて) - Turnabout Succession only
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Reach the Conclusion* (sometimes mistranslated as Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly) (追求 ～つきつめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Wanting to Find the Truth (追究 ～つきとめたくて)
- Pursuit ~ Keep on Cornering* (sometimes mistranslated as Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On) (追求 ～追いつめまくれ)
- Pursuit ~ Cornering Together (追求 ～追いつめあって)
- Pursuit ~ Time for a Great Turnabout (追求 ～大逆転のとき)
- Cornered (English Turnabout Mix) (英国法廷組曲 追求 ～追いつめられて) - English Turnabout only
- Cornered ~ Spell-breaker* (sometimes translated as Pursuit ~ Casting Magic) (追求 ～魔法をかけて)
"Pursuit ~ Cornering Together" was used in Puzzle & Dragons for the "Ace Attorney 6" collaboration, which marked the track's first appearance in a video game. Remixed versions of "Pursuit ~ Cornered" are used in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (when Phoenix Wright enters "Turnabout Mode") and Project X Zone 2.