A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
A number of Ace Attorney characters have personalized ringtones:
- Phoenix Wright and Ema Skye — Simplified version of The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo theme. First appeared in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All, and retroactively Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
- Richard Wellington — Simplified version of Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D minor". Appeared in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All.
- Godot — Simplified version of "Godot - The Fragrance of Darkness; That is Coffee". Appeared in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations.
- Klavier Gavin and Wesley Stickler — Simplified and sped up version of "Guilty Love". Appeared in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.
- Apollo Justice — Simplified version of "The Guitar's Serenade". First appeared in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
- Justine Courtney — Simplified version of the Moozilla theme. Appeared in Gyakuten Kenji 2.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|