The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Rabure" (ラブレ) is the Japanese romanization of "lovely".
- Her English name "Rouge" is French for "red", referring to her hair color. It may also be a play on "rogue".
- "Barbara", her given name in the German and Dutch versions of the game, originates from the Ancient Greek "barbaros", meaning "foreign/strange". In Latin, the word "barbara" means a "foreign/savage/uncivilized woman".
- "Rossa", her surname in the German and Dutch localizations, is Italian for "red".
- "Fonda", her Spanish name, is a Spanish word for either "a small, inexpensive restaurant", "a boarding house, inn, or tavern providing lodging and meals", or "a stall or canteen where food and drinks are served".
- Her Italian name "Ginger" is likely in reference to her hair color.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.