|This article is a disambiguation page for "Security Footage (disambiguation)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article contains information from the unofficial English translation patch for Gyakuten Kenji 2.|
Owing to the lack of an official translation of the Japan-only Gyakuten Kenji 2, the information and names in this article come from the unofficial English translation patch known as Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
- Security Footage (Turnabout Reclaimed): Evidence in Turnabout Reclaimed from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Footage of the Shipshape Aquarium's orca pool.
- Security Footage (Turnabout Ablaze): Evidence in Turnabout Ablaze from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Shows the comings-and-goings from the Allebahstian side of the Cohdopian Embassy.
- Security Footage (The Imprisoned Turnabout): Evidence in The Imprisoned Turnabout from Gyakuten Kenji 2.
- Security Video: Evidence in Rise from the Ashes from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Shows the altercation between Mike Meekins and Jake Marshall in the police department's evidence room.
- Security Camera Video: Evidence in The Cosmic Turnabout and Turnabout for Tomorrow from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Shows Clay Terran and Solomon Starbuck escaping to Boarding Lounge 1.
- Surveillance Video: Evidence in Turnabout Reminiscence from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Used by "Calisto Yew" to obfuscate the time of Byrne Faraday and Mack Rell's deaths.