The Takarazuka Revue (宝塚歌劇団 Takarazuka Kagekidan) is a Japanese all-female musical theater troupe based in Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. Women play both gender roles in lavish, Broadway-style productions of Western-style musicals, and sometimes stories adapted from shōjo manga and Japanese folktales. The theater company takes its name from the Hankyu Takarazuka rail line in suburban Osaka and is in fact a division of the Hankyu Railway company. Koichi Kobayashi, who is the Takarazuka Revue Chair, is also the Auditor of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc., and Auditor of Hankyu Corp. (a subsidiary of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc.). He writes a special "greeting" message in each musical's program book. The Revue celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2014.
- Gyakuten Saiban: The Truth Reborn
- Gyakuten Saiban 2: The Truth Reborn, Again...
- Gyakuten Saiban 3: Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth
|Content from Wikipedia|
|Wikipedia (view authors).|
For more information on this licensing, visit the help page at the Community Central.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Executive Profile: Koichi Kobayashi. The Wall Street Journal website. Retrieved on April 16, 2020.
- Capcom and Takarazuka Revue Will Present the First Musical Based on the "Sengoku BASARA" Series. November 2, 2012. Capcom Press Release. Retrieved on May 07, 2014.