I was thinking one of these would make a great page quote for Dahlia.
|From the day I was born to the day I died, I never helped anyone! I lived for myself and, in the end, I died for myself. I thought that was obvious.|
|You're as foolishly optimistic as ever, aren't you... my darling Feenie? Do you want to know the truth? Ever since we met... I've despised you. Your sniveling naïveté and your pathetic faith in other people.|
- Sounds good to me. I'll just put the first one under Personality, the second as the top quote, and move the current top quote down to replace the current Turnabout Memories one. Hope you don't mind. - Strabo412 (talk) 22:25, December 2, 2015 (UTC)
Did Dahlia and her family leave Morgan before or after the fallout of the DL-6 incident? On the article for DL-6 it lists the incident as the final straw for the separation, but on Dahlia's article it solely mention Misty's greater spiritual power as the breaking point.
Just wish to clarify.
Relevant part of the script:
- Bikini: After the clan leadership was taken from her by her sister, Mystic Morgan's life crumbled.
- Bikini: It wasn't many years later that Kurain's reputation hit an all-time low.
- Bikini: When Mystic Morgan's husband realized his wife would never become the Master...
- Bikini: ...he left her and the village, taking their twin daughters with him.