Should we merge Thalassa Gramarye with this article? I know this article was originally created to avoid spoilers, but it just seems to me that the content of both articles should be in one article to make a complete description. And if we merge both pages into Lamiroir, it mostly avoids spoilers. capefeather 23:58, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
I think that's the best plan. The same thing was done for Elise Deauxnim/Misty Fey so why not here? Strabo412 16:32, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- It's done. capefeather 02:32, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Possible plot hole...? Edit
I don't understand a major part: How did Thalassa/Lamiroir's body just suddenly disappear when she was shot? Surely she wouldn't vanish out of thin air. --Holleh ~ Your ever so beautiful empress ~ 03:08, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Magnifi took care of it. Somehow. We're not told what he did exactly, but such a question is not really meaningful in the "some truth will come out of this" sense. capefeather 03:20, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought they had just whisked her body away in an ambulance and Magnifi had told the two guys that she had died later. Or he used a magic trick to fool them somehow. Because Magnifi Gramarye is a jerk... Strabo412 10:40, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- lol That would be bad for him though because then the people at the hospital would know where she is, then the news people would swarm in.
- Phoenixwrightgamer 02:50, October 1, 2011 (UTC)Phoenixwrightgamer
- He used a anti-press magic field. Obviously. Strabo412 10:30, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, HOW THE HECK would that work? lol no no no he used a portal to another dimention, and came with her. Then he took her back to the other dimention, and somehow blinded her in the process. It's SO much easier.
- Phoenixwrightgamer 17:18, October 1, 2011 (UTC)Phoenixwrightgamer
- The details are not explained (becuase they don't NEED to be) however from what is shown in the intro part that shows the accident, here body seems to fly into the air...Maybe part of the "Quick Draw Act" involved her being lauched into the air so just after being shot she was launched into the air. And maybe Zak and Valant, thinking they had killed her, ran of stage...Then I guess after no one saw or heard from Thalassa they just essumed she died from the shooting. In terms of how she went from that to singing songs in Borginia I don't know...Maybe she woke up one day when no one was in the coliseum and she wondered out and took a plan to Borginia...?
- Like I said the details aren't explained becuase they don't NEED to be. But there's plently of explanations for what could have happened so I woundn't consider this a plot hole more then something that's never explained.
- wrightfront 03:38, December 29, 2011 (UTC).
Lamiroir or ThalassaEdit
Should this page remain Lamiroir, with Thalassa Gramarye as a redirect, or should it be the other way round? While Godot has his alias as his page title, most other characters don't. Personally, I think it should be moved to Thalassa Gramarye, but that's just me. - Strabo412 (talk) 12:57, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
Should I add "Jurist No. 6" to the list of nicknames for Lamiroir?
I was looking her up on the internet and someone said that LAmiroir looks like the virgin Mary. http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6753&start=1480 And I was like Oh my gosh you're right. Someone tell me it's a coincidence.