Would you say that Redd White and Lana Skye are affiliated? I mean, during Turnabout Sisters, he talks to a "Chief Prosecutor," and it was revealed in Rise from the Ashes that Skye has been Chief Prosecutor since the SL-9 Incident. And, there is nothing to say that they are not in the same district.Tutuboy95 14:09, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought that, but was later corrected. I refer you to the "Victim of blackmail?" section. ^_^ Strabo412 14:15, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
.......................Whoopsey-daisy. Please excuse me. XPTutuboy95 14:19, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
The other's "Chief Prosecutor's" position Edit
As we can see, the "Chief Prosecutor" that White talks with isn't Chief Prosecutor. However, we should know what was his position in Japanese version. Why isn't it mentioned?
The Japanese judicial system is different enough from the American one that there's no clear equivalent. The best someone could do is find out the positions as they are actually called in the Japanese version and identify them literally in the article. capefeather (talk) 14:33, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Mia Fey... possible ex-girlfriend? Edit
You know what I'm talking about, this:
- Lana: She was strong. She'd do anything to become a defense attorney. Anything. That... was probably why she was attracted to me.
- Phoenix: E-excuse me!?
- Ema: Intellectually attracted! Lana was top of her class in school.
Only gets "former law school friend" title (even though it's Ema who makes it platonic not Lana), and yet...
- Marshall: I'm afraid your sister's fate is decided, bambina. Many condolences.
- Ema: Officer Marshall!
- Marshall: Yeah, bambina?
- Ema: H-how can you say that!
- Ema: You and my sister, you were...
- Phoenix: (Is there something between this cop and her sister that I don't know about?)
Gets "possible ex-boyfriend"? (Again, not it's Ema who's making the assumption here and Phoenix who's picking up on it, Marshall says nothing either way.) There's a double-standard going on here and I think we need to discuss it. 22.214.171.124 02:51, September 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Still better than most other portrayals of the concept of gender minorities in video games... Besides, maybe Ema just very definitely knows her sister in that aspect. capefeather (talk) 03:52, September 22, 2014 (UTC)