- 1 Friends
- 2 Nicknames
- 3 Edgey's career?
- 4 Defense attorney
- 5 More info?
- 6 Random thought.
- 7 About British Edgey...
- 8 State vs. Wright
- 9 Edgeworth's aunt
- 10 Sprite sheet
- 11 Possible New Actor?
- 12 Fear of elevators
- 13 letters from phoenix?
- 14 Guys! LISTEN!
- 15 Chief Prosecutor
- 16 Cravat?
- 17 Pesu?
- 18 Edgeworth's "Daddy" Nickname
Uhh,doesn't Edgeworth have more friends than that? Banezi101 19:21, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Such as? Strabo412 19:29, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Maya Fey and Ema Skye? In both of their friend lists Edgeworth is listed,but they're not on his list. Banezi101 10:26, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
I suppose it depends on where you draw the line between "friend" and "Facebook friend". Of course all three articles should be consistent in whether they list each other as friends or affiliates, but I'm not sure which way to go with this one. capefeather 13:14, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Huh? I don't understand. Both Maya and Ema have both been listed as Edgeworth's friends since the 19th of October... Strabo412 15:26, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone know when Maya refers to Edgeworth as "Dom"? I don't remember it... Strabo412 23:06, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
it came from the manga (The Miles Edgworth case files)22.214.171.124 18:48, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
Here you have Wright calling him Daddy. Doesn't that count as a one-off nickname? I think it does.126.96.36.199 14:31, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
Edgey's career?[edit source]
Umm... Should I change the length of Edgey's Prosecutor career?AmeftoWriter 02:40, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
Defense attorney[edit source]
I originally removed the defense attorney category because Edgeworth doesn't actually become an attorney; he just fills in for Phoenix. However, since I haven't played GK2 and it's possible he officially becomes a defense attorney (if even for a short while), I'm going to ask whether the re-addition of the category is due to that. If not, then I believe that my reasoning for removing it stands. Also I heard that he keeps his job...? capefeather 03:37, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think he did became a defense attorney in that game, but then again, I can't read Japanese so :(. Anyways He did get his badge back in the end, actually the day after he quit. But doesnt that still mean the he stopped becoming a prosecutor at that date? AmeftoWriter 03:54, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, where does the alleged birthday come from? I noticed that it was the date of Turnabout Target, so I left it alone for now, but if it's just random bs then I'd like to know that as well. capefeather 14:45, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not really sure on that either sorry. I'll look on to that. I know at the 3rd game of Phoenix Wright he was 26, even at the last case...
- Do I need to place the fact that he wasnt a prosecutor anymore for one day? AmeftoWriter 21:59, March 8, 2011 (UTC)
Edgeworth lacks a GK2 section in general. It's kind of a shame... capefeather 00:03, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Should I put one, then AmeftoWriter 00:22, March 9, 2011 (UTC)?
Go for it. capefeather 01:28, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you... AmeftoWriter 02:12, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
More info?[edit source]
I was wodnering if any of you guys could help on adding more info on GK2. The info that was placed there is just what we saw so far. Anyone? AmeftoWriter 23:20, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Random thought.[edit source]
Random thought, but is it me or Edgey's suit actually looks a lot like Austin Powers but without the things at the sleeves?— Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
There, now I'm logged in. Aroniense 04:22, April 1, 2012 (UTC)Aroniense
About British Edgey...[edit source]
Please, finally stop posting everywhere that Edgey is British. It is annoying. Today I moved that "Note" (written in capital letters, of course...) to the Development section as conjecture, but right now it looks just like fandom to me. Sligneris (talk) 13:18, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
Ah crap.... I thought he was german (Or at least naturalized in Germany) considering that Von Karma took care of him after the DL-6 Incident (The incident itself, not the case, that was obviously years later.), however if we do a bit of research we shall see that in the Americanized version he was from the U.S. (Then taken and naturalized in Germany, because Good Old Von Karma wouldn't have an Illegal immigrant as a child..). And in the japanese version he would be... Well, Japanese, but then taken to Germany and naturalized for the same reason.....
In the end he would just speak with a heavy German accent, because he must've learned german to live in germany... Anyways, I agree with you, Edgey isn't british...
Sorry Silgneris but Edgeworth is rather British. and the proof is in the pooding
|Humans can't fly|
|Of course I know that! That's bloody common sense|
ok i'm not british either but look im pretty sure in both versions (American and British) Bloody means alot of blood. However in England "Bloody" is also a term that they use when they get frustrated ---
- "Bloody" is used in British culture in this manner, but that doesn't make Edgeworth British. It's a huge stretch. capefeather (talk) 14:10, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, may I just say, as a Brit, that should be: "That's common bloody sense," not: "That's bloody common sense." Honestly, America. Also, might I add Edgeworth's enunciation of "Objection!" and "Eureka!" do sound rather Queen's English. 184.108.40.206 06:20, December 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Either would be fine. It's basically a substitute for swearing, so "That's bloody common bloody sense" would be fine as well. You can even use it alongside a couple of swear words as well in a sentence! So versatile! It's also used in Australia and New Zealand, so it's not unique to the UK anyway. - Strabo412 (talk) 14:25, December 27, 2015 (UTC)
State vs. Wright[edit source]
The thing that is still bothering me is why Edgeworth was helping White to put crime on Phoenix. He has to recognize Redd as the true killer at some point. However, he still helped him to pin this crime on his old, childhood friend. Explanation?... Sligneris (talk) 00:49, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
This is kind of a streach, but Edgeworth was know as the the demon prosecuter and if you ask me, he reminds me of Aritosle Means' signature quote.(end defies the means) Apollojustice4all (talk) 00:03, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
Edgeworth's aunt[edit source]
since when did Edgeworth have an aunt and if so why didn't so called aunt take in Edgeworth unless it be Manfred's sister but still— Preceding unsigned comment added by Franzyfan1998 (talk). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Sprite sheet[edit source]
This page needs a sprite gallery. Come on, there's one for Redd White, but not one for Miles Edgeworth!?[[Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11|Sausagesauce (talk) 20:42, April 24, 2013 (UTC)Sausagesauce]]
Possible New Actor?[edit source]
Well, since Edgeworth's old actor left Capcom, I can assume that another guy's gonna voice him for Dual Destinies and Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney. Also, it should make sense since Edgeworth and Wright both have matured. Sam Riegel gave a more developed voice for Wright so I can't wait to see who's gonna give Edgeworth his new voice New Seeker (talk) 20:57, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
Fear of elevators[edit source]
Does Edgeworth have a "deathly" fear of elevators? He has an office on the 12th floor, so it's likely that any fear he does have is lessened compared to his sensitivity to earthquakes. I don't even recall that he expressed a fear of elevators. Though, that might just be me and my need to stop putting off replays of these games... capefeather (talk) 14:57, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
His father was killed in an elevator. He was locked in an elevator at the time while losing oxygen. If you ask me, I'd bomb an elevator factory after that experence, and I think its mentioned once. Apollojustice4all (talk) 19:43, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
yes actually, in aai-2 he's shown to hesitate on using the elevator, before pretty much telling himself to get over it, however this could also be due to the fact that the turbulence of the plane reminded him of earthquakes and so he's on edge. (I cannot say if it's a "deathly" fear, but he's definitely not too keen of them) Hyperactivenothingnes (talk) 22:51, April 6, 2021 (GMT-4)
letters from phoenix?[edit source]
hello, there is a question that always pops up whenever i read fanfiction or see fanart to this franchise, about phoenix writing letters to miles while still young.
Is that a fact, because i can't remember that part and only a few websites mention it altogether.
these letters are my favourite riddle right now and i would really like to solve it.
i hope it is okay to ask this here and doesn't bother anyone.
- As far as I know, there is only this reference in the game:
|I tried to get in touch with him I don't know how many times... He never replied.|
- That's it. As you can see, it doesn't mention letters, but doesn't deny that was how Wright was trying to contact Edgeworth either. The rest is just people's head-canons. - Strabo412 (talk) 11:14, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- thank you for the answer, i hope that's ok to write it here.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Guys! LISTEN![edit source]
WE NEED TO STOP ADDING THINGS AND MAKE THIS PAGE SMALLER! sorry. But really, as the biggest page on the wiki,someone has to sum this up. I think we should lower the contenet and exactness of his trails in his side series, because those are too descriptive. So, no more adding until we can sorten this up! sincerly Apollojustice4all (talk) 23:59, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree that we should try to cut down on relatively unimportant info whenever it's reasonable. Personally, I suspect that the GK2 parts need some cutting. At the same time, there's a lot of content just because a lot of the info is important to maintain a consistent description of events. Many character pages weigh several kilobytes, and Edgeworth has had in-game exposure equivalent to over a dozen characters. So I think it's at least understandable that his page is so long. capefeather (talk) 16:43, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Exactly, the GK2 parts need some cutting, and I agree, but its so descriptive its the biggest page on the wiki, bigger than Phoenix! So, someone important (with 1,000 edits or so) should be left in charge. We need summurrys, not storys! Thank you for responding! Apollojustice4all (talk) 19:41, May 13, 2014 (UTC)
Chief Prosecutor[edit source]
I don't remember when it's said in Dual Destinies, but someone (most likely Phoenix) mentioned Edgeworth being the Chief Prosecutor for just under a year or just over a year. But according to this wiki Edgeworth became the Chief Prosecutor somewhere between 2019 (end of GK2) and 2027 (Apollo Justice/Dual Destinies):
'At some point after Sarushiro's arrest, Edgeworth was promoted to Chief Prosecutor. In October 2020, Edgeworth and his office was dealt a blow when the rookie prosecutor Simon Blackquill was accused and convicted of murder. His confession, combined with Wright's disbarment for using forged evidence a year earlier, helped to spark the so-called "dark age of the law," which despite Edgeworth's efforts, only grew worse as time passed.'
Am I just confused or should this be reworded? 22.214.171.124 08:49, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't see the problem. "Just under a year/over a year" IS between 2019 and 2027. CrashBash (talk) 09:49, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I meant to say that the year should be more specific. So instead of At some point after Sarushiro's arrest wouldn't it be better to say In the year 2026? 126.96.36.199 08:49, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
- It's from a interview with series creator Shu Takumi. I've now clarified the Pess situation (as well as adding in the other silly stuff from that Takumi interview). - Strabo412 (talk) 17:59, January 18, 2017 (UTC)
Edgeworth's "Daddy" Nickname[edit source]
So, 188.8.131.52 was somewhat correct when he added that nickname. If you answer "The blood was wiped off the weapon" in Turnabout for Tomorrow, you get this exchange:
|The blood was wiped off of the handle!|
|(Uh-oh. I got the "hmph" treatment...)|
|I shouldn't have to explain the implications of your own argument to you, Wright, but...|
|...all your claim suggests is that Ms. Cykes wiped the blood off herself after the fact.|
|I-I knew that...|
|I know that bluffing your way through things is your calling card...|
|...but your credibility phoned just now and told me to tell you to "put a sock in it."|
Kinda funny, actually. Now, as for whether it should be included as a one-off nickname, I'm not sure, since you have to answer a question incorrectly (and thus receive a penalty) in order for this exchange to happen. -- Jackie A.K.A. DeeSeF256 21:37, April 16, 2020 (UTC)
- That sound like an one time thing and an joke while at it. Even I don’t think it deserved to be added given how it isn’t an permanent nickname and an official one while at it tbh.
- Yes, while it may be funny, it doesn’t mean much if it doesn’t have any real significance behind the nickname “Daddy”. If anything, it will probably been seen in an rather sexual way if put in an certain way.
184.108.40.206 02:13, April 17, 2020 (UTC) Fandom User
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be added since there's actual screenshots for proof that it exists even if it's a one-off line that is only seen if you mess up. I noticed "Charley" is also added as a one-off nickname from Phoenix and unless I missed something I can't ever recall a time where he was called that. So what I'm getting at is I don't think there's any reasons for it to be removed if it's a line from the game. Syraa (talk) 01:51, June 9, 2020 (UTC)