If someone would be kind enough to proof read and correct/edit any mistakes in this article, it would be greatly appreciated - Premonition 18:08, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Scene and photo confusionEdit
Since I'm not sure how to write it on the wikia's page, and why it isn't written there, I want to tell something very peculiar about this case, which I'd like if it could be written in the article.
When Phoenix and others enter the Channeling Chamber, "Maya" is very far from the door. However, both photos taken by Lotta show "Maya" in front of the door.
Isn't it very strange? 18.104.22.168 22:52, January 17, 2011 (UTC) Jessica
- Doesn't "Maya" go right up to them before Lotta takes the pictures? capefeather 00:48, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I don't think so. It's been three weeks since I played this episode, and I remember to have tried every time in court to prove "Maya" was on the wrong side. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. (By the way, I'm the same girl who wrote about it earlier) Jessica Ilha 01:07, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, but are you talking about how the "Maya" sprite appears first on the right side of the Channeling Chamber, but the photo Lotta takes (shown right for your convenience) shows her nearer the door? Or rather, the sprite shows her standing on the wrong side of Dr. Grey's body? That is a little odd, but it could just be due to there being only two places character sprites can be in the room and her position was just meant to show she was further away from the door than Nick and Lotta. Or maybe I've completely misunderstood your point and have been rambling for nothing, which certainly wouldn't be something new... I don't remember having to prove Mimi's position in court though, only where the box that Maya was stashed in was... Strabo412 13:30, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- In fact, it could be both points you said. And you really don't have to prove Mimi's position, but I tried very hard to prove she was on the wrong side every time I could... I think you showed a great explanation. Thanks for helping :) Jessica Ilha 13:46, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
From what I remember, Mimi stabbed Grey, then went to the folding screen to hide Maya. Then Grey tried to shoot her, and Mimi took the gun from him to finish the job. Maybe she went up to Phoenix after he burst through, which is when Lotta took the pictures. capefeather 14:43, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Good lord, I've just hurt my brain thinking about Mimi and Maya's costumes. Let me just try and get things in order. Mimi is wearing a spirit medium outfit and then stabs Grey, covering it in blood. This is the costume Lotta takes a photo of. Maya is in the box and the bullet from Grey's gun passes through her robe, making a hole and somehow blood is splattered over Maya's robe. This is the one presented to the court. Ok, seems alright so far.
Mimi's robe is then burnt, but has the channeling chamber key in it; Morgan probably gave it to her so she could unlock the door(?). Hmmm, actually this isn't too complicated after all. To be honest, I've just done this because I felt that "the costumes were switched after the pictures were taken, the bullet hole should still be present in the photo since "Ini"/Mimi hadn't switched costumes with Maya at that point" isn't really a plot hole judging from what I've just typed. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Strabo412 20:17, September 9, 2011 (UTC
- I think it's said in the case that after Mimi stabbed Grey she went and put Maya in the clothing chest. Then while she was putting Maya into the chest (the blood already on Mimi's constume, I assume she planted blood onto Maya's costume at this time as well) Grey took a shot at Mimi who was behind the folding screen and the bullet went through the screen, into the chest and hit Maya's costume sleeve. Then Mimi ran over to Grey took his gun and shoot him which was when Phoenix and Lotta broke in. So they saw Mimi, pretending to be Maya in a prossesed state, and lotta took a photo of Mimi with no hole in her cloths because it entered Maya's cloths. Then of course after Phoenix and Lotta went to inform the police, Mimi and Morgen took Maya out of the chest, which the blood splatter Mimi planted and the bullet hole on her cloths, that costume was the one submitted as evidence. In other words, the constume the bullet went through was Maya's and the constume that was shown in the photo was Mimi's without the bullet hole beacuse it hit Maya not her. wrightfront 03:06 December 29, 2011 (UTC).
- Maybe the bullet hole was put on the costume after Mimi and Maya switched the costumes to incriminate Maya more, I mean with a pointed object, it is possible to pierce a hole throught clothes 22.214.171.124 22:52, August 3, 2017 (UTC)
Hotti and PearlEdit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6iAXLyfEQk This is where I found the information about "Hotti", which in turn I believe has links to the blog. — Preceding unsigned comment added by CrashBash (talk). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Ok, I saw three discussion about this case and no one mentioned it, so I guess I'm missing something but how the hell did Mimi (pretending to be ini) manage to look like herself prior to the surgery? 126.96.36.199 04:12, May 19, 2017 (UTC)Daniel
- I don't understand the question. Are you asking how the surgery made her look like her deceased sister? - Strabo412 (talk) 11:32, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
- No, I'm asking why her face looked like how it originally looked before the surgery in the photo Lotta Hart took.They say in court that she disguised as Maya being possessed but that doesn't explain it at all. I guess you can sort of fix it by saying that the sisters looked very alike but then a few other consistency problems come up.
- 188.8.131.52 12:36, May 19, 2017 (UTC)Daniel.