Just how bad are your eyes?
- I played through Justice For All recently, and he definitely said 20/200. CrashBash (talk) 06:10, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- In the original game it's 20/200, but I don't know if this was changed in any of the ports. - Strabo412 (talk) 12:03, March 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I should clarify that by "original game", I meant the UK English version of the DS game. Which technically isn't really the "original game", since that would be the Japanese GBA version. What I should have said was that it's 20/200 in the UK English DS version of JFA.
- Anyway, a comparison of the only two transcripts of The Lost Turnabout on the 'net ( & ) has one with 20/25 and the other with 20/200. I would've thought that this was a rare case of a difference between the English versions, but if CrashBash's is the Wii version, then...I dunno. Are there two separate English versions for the Wii? I think I'll assume just that it's a version difference for now and change the page accordingly. - Strabo412 (talk) 11:32, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
Trial Only Episode Culprits
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Richard Wellington might be the only Trial Only episode (in the main series) culprits to not be featured in other episodes in the series. (well except Magnifi but he was the victim in that case). Think about it
Frank Sawhit-Imprisoned Turnabout
Dahlia Hawthorne-Bridge to the Turnabout
Kristoph Gavin- Turnabout Succession
Ted Tonate- Turnabout for Tomorrow/Cosmic Turnabout
- 3-4. BUT I think you have a good point as applied to the first trials of every game, including the spin-offs. Someone will have to verify about DGS, though. capefeather (talk) 20:10, October 13, 2015 (UTC)