The Randst Magazine is a series of weekly DLC released for The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures and partially included within The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. Each release included bonus content such as short slice-of-life episodes written by Shu Takumi, unused music and voice clips, concept art, 3DS themes, developer interviews, and promotional videos. In Chronicles, most of its content is included under the Special Contents section, barring the 3DS themes, the developer interviews, and the episode included with the first free issue.
- Episode 0
- Episode 1: "In the Defendants' Antechamber"
- Episode 2: "In a First-Class Cabin"
- Episode 3: "At the British Supreme Court"
- Episode 4: "In Sholmes's Suite"
- Episode 5: "At Naruhodo's Legal Consultancy"
- Episode 6: "In Mr. Natsume's Room"
- Episode 7: "On Briar Road"
- Episode 8: "In the Bailey"
- The title comes from The Strand Magazine, where the original Sherlock Holmes stories were published.
- The DLC's release model is similar to the one used for Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney's extra content DLC, which also included weekly short scenarios and concept artwork.