"The Truth Revealed" (真実は告げる) is a name given to several musical tracks in the Ace Attorney series. Each game has its own "The Truth Revealed" theme that plays during trials and arguments, usually when the protagonist has reached a conclusion that incriminates a witness. As a result of this, it is usually one of the more dramatic pieces. The key and time signatures of the songs vary (from 3/4 to 4/4 to 5/4), but to date the song always builds on the vi-IV or vi-V-IV-V chord progressions.
The in-game soundtrack of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, one of the Bonuses accessible from a completed save file, uses the translation "Confess the Truth". Common unofficial translations from before the release of this soundtrack are "Inform the Truth", "Telling the Truth", and "Announce the Truth". "The Truth Revealed" comes from the Steam release of Gyakuten Saiban Sound BOX.
- 1 Tracks
- 1.1 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- 1.2 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
- 1.3 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
- 1.4 Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- 1.5 Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
- 1.6 Gyakuten Kenji 2
- 1.7 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
- 1.8 Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
- 1.9 Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken
- 1.10 Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney