|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|Themis Legal Academy|
|Link to the template page|
|Organization type||Law school|
|Relevant cases||Turnabout Academy|
|People to meet||Klavier Gavin |
- "Themis" is an ancient Greek goddess who is the embodiment of divine order, law, and custom, with her name literally meaning "that which is put in place". The Roman equivalent of one aspect of Themis is the perhaps more familiar Justitia, or Lady Justice.
- Athena Cykes's DLC outfit is the same as the uniform for female students taking the defense attorney course, and red for the prosecutor course.
- Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth's clothes' colors match as that of the uniform colors for the defense attorney course and prosecutor course; Phoenix wears a blue suit, like the defense attorney course, while Edgeworth wears a red suit, like the uniform for the prosecutor course.
- Yumihiko Ichiyanagi wore a blue Themis uniform in Gyakuten Kenji 2. It was confirmed that he indeed was a student at Themis Legal Academy and during his tenure there, prosecutor cadets wore blue instead of red.
- ↑ Romano, Sal (2013-07-17). Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies SDCC gameplay, screenshots. Gematsu. Retrieved on 2013-07-17.
|Pleeeeeeeease expand meeeeeeee!|
|This article is a stub or is otherwise incomplete. You can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by expanding it.|