|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been|
recently released and thus likely contains spoilers!
|manual of style when adding information.
Readers of this page should be aware that this article likely contains MAJOR SPOILERS concerning the media in question.
You have been warned!
|This article contains information about Ace Attorney media that has been released only in Japan.|
The information in this article comes from a game, demo, or other media that has been released in Japan, but not in any predominantly English-speaking country. The subject of this article has not been officially revealed for English versions of this media. English versions of this content are only available through unofficial translations. More information on this can be found here.
If you have personal experience with the item of media in question, you can help the Ace Attorney Wiki by improving on this article. Please heed the manual of style when adding information.
The following article is a timeline of the Ace Attorney universe.
It is important to note that the years used in this timeline are mostly based on the full date given on a DL-6 Incident case summary file, with all other events being portrayed as relative to other dates as opposed to having a definite point of occurrence. The murder of Gregory Edgeworth is recorded as having occurred on December 28, 2001. By the statute of limitations an unsolved case is closed permanently 15 years after its opening, putting the final resolution of the incident at December 28, 2016. From this, it is possible to construct a timeline of the Ace Attorney universe.
The developers of the Ace Attorney games, in particular the people in charge of putting down the ages of characters in the court record, have not paid much attention to any absolute timeline. This is evident in the fact that characters' ages do not change within a game (except during "flashback" cases), even when a new year passes by. This has led to some inconsistencies in character birthdates. The timeline for this page treats the "present" timeline of an individual game as a "year" (much like school terms that straddle the new year), which resolves some of these issues. More information on this can be found here.
Since the organizer profiles in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and Gyakuten Kenji 2 fit with corresponding court record profiles in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, the 2018-2019 "year" used in Trials and Tribulations is used for the purpose of birth years in these games.
The timeline itself follows. Please note that some of these dates are extrapolations (e.g., "two weeks after Phoenix Wright's disbarment" becomes "May 3") and may not be exactly correct. Nonetheless, it's unlikely that the "true" dates will ever be pinned down.
- c. 2000 BC: Lang Zi of Zheng Fa spreads his philosophy of detainment through his country and starts an international network of connections.
- c. 7th Century: The Kingdom of Khura'in is founded by the Holy Mother.
- September 4, 1781: Los Angeles is founded.
- 1818: Lordly Tailor is established.
- September 8, 1868: Japan's Meiji period begins.
- 1869: The modern Los Angeles Police Department is established.
- Early 1900s: The first "de Killer" appears.
- July 30, 1912: Japan's Meiji period ends.
- September 7, 1923: International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) is established.
- 1950-1: Victor Kudo and Bansai Ichiyanagi are born.
- 1951-2: Manfred von Karma, Damon Gant, and Magnifi Gramarye are born.
- 1952-3: Marvin Grossberg is born.
- 1956-7: Zinc Lablanc is born.
- 1958: Deid Mann, Tyrell Badd and Taifu Toneido are born.
- 1958-9: Otome Itami is born.
- 1960-1: Teikun Ō is born.
- 1961: Issei Tenkai is born.
- 1961-2: Paul Holic is born.
- 1964: Archie Buff is born.
- 1964-5: Winston Payne, Yanni Yogi, and Yutaka Kazami are born.
- 1965: Yuri Cosmos is born.
- 1965-6: Russell Berry is born.
- 1966: Gregory Edgeworth is born.
- 1967-8: Ernest Amano is born.
- 1968-9: Robert Hammond and Colin Devorae are born.
- 1970: Misty Fey, Winfred Kitaki, and Jack Shipley are born.
- 1970-1: Kane Bullard and Bikini are born.
- 1971: Byrne Faraday is born.
- 1971-2: Lawrence Curls is born.
- 1972: Gaspen Payne is born.
- 1972-3: Frank Sahwit is born.* (1980 for the GBA, DS, and Wii versions of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney; see the Development section on the Frank Sahwit page for details)
- 1973: Taifu Toneido begins his rakugo performer career.
- 1973-4: Joe Darke is born.
- 1974: Drew Misham is born.
- 1976: Manfred von Karma begins his prosecutor career.
- 1976-7: Furio Tigre is born.
- 1977: Redd White, Ryūji Kamei and Phineas Filch are born.
- 1979: Jack Hammer, Shadi Enigmar, and Mack Rell are born.
- 1979-80: Jean Armstrong is born.
- 1980: Guy Eldoon, Pal Meraktis, and Constance Courte are born.
- 1980-1: Frank Sahwit* (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for GBA, DS and Wii) and Bruce Goodman are born.
- 1981: Rex Kyubi is born.
- 1981-2: Colias Palaeno and Marī Miwa are born.
- 1982: Valant Gramarye, Tateyuki Shigaraki, Damian Tenma, Aristotle Means, Inga Karkhuul Khura'in, and Datz Are'bal are born.
- 1982-3: Dee Vasquez and Turner Grey are born.
- 1983: Dhurke Sahdmadhi is born.
- 1983-4: Jake Marshall is born.
- 1984: Plum Kitaki and Amara Sigatar Khura'in are born.
- 1984-5: Sal Manella, Luke Atmey, and Tsukasa Oyashiki are born.
- 1985: Ted Tonate and Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in are born.
- 1985-6: Diego Armando, Angel Starr, and Tsubasa Kagome are born.
- 1986: Thalassa Gramarye and Tahrust Inmee are born.
- 1986-7: Dick Gumshoe and Benjamin Woodman are born.
- 1987: Herman Crab is born.
- September 6: Dustin Prince is born.
- 1987-8: Terry Fawles, Lana Skye, Manny Coachen, and Shūji Orinaka are born.
- 1988: Neil Marshall is born.
- 1989-90: Mia Fey, Valerie Hawthorne, Jacques Portsman, Buddy Faith, "Calisto Yew"/"Shih-na", and Ka-Shi Nou are born.
- 1990: Spark Brushel and Aura Blackquill are born.
- 1990-1: The Gatewater Hotel bellboy, Glen Elg, and Akbey Hicks are born.
- 1991: Romein LeTouse and Norma DePlume are born.
- 1991-2: Ken "Acro" Dingling, Doug Swallow, Owen Gonzalez, and Shi-Long Lang are born.
- 1992: Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin is born.
- 1992-3: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, and Hakari Mikagami are born.
- 1993: Roger Retinz is born.
- 1993-4: Larry Butz, April May, Will Powers, Viola Cadaverini, and Kristoph Gavin are born. Morgan Fey gives birth to twins named Dahlia and Iris.
- 1994: Bobby Fulbright, Florent L'Belle, Solomon Starbuck, and Geiru Toneido are born.
- 1994-5: Cindy Stone, Lotta Hart, Adrian Andrews, Mike Meekins, Rhoda Teneiro, Cammy Meele, Manosuke Naitō, and Sōta Sarushiro are born.
- 1995-6: Maggey Byrde, Richard Wellington, Sean "Bat" Dingling, Ron DeLite, and Desirée DeLite are born.
- 1996: Paht Rohl is born.
- 1996-7: Ini Miney, Billy Bob Johns (aka Maximillion "Max" Galactica), Matt Engarde, and Juan Corrida are born.
- 1997: Beh'leeb Inmee is born. The Berry Big Circus opens for the first time.
- 1997-8: Lance Amano and Tōko Mutō are born.
- 1998: Manov Mistree is born.
- 1998-9: Penny Nichols and Mikiko Hayami are born. Misty Fey becomes Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique.
- 1999: Simon Blackquill is born.
- 1999-2000: Maya Fey, Franziska von Karma, and Lauren Devorae are born.
- 2000: Candice Arme and Uendo Toneido are born.
- 2001: Ema Skye is born. Phoenix Wright's class trial occurs.
- December 28: Trial of Issei Tenkai for the IS-7 Incident; Tenkai is falsely convicted of being an accomplice to the murder, Manfred von Karma receives the first penalty in his career for submitting falsified evidence, and the DL-6 Incident occurs, resulting in the murder of Gregory Edgeworth. Manfred von Karma then takes the first and only vacation in his career.
- 2001-2: Regina Berry, Kay Faraday, Klavier Gavin, and Yumihiko Ichiyanagi are born. Tateyuki Shigaraki takes over the Edgeworth Law Offices.
- 2002: Daryan Crescend, Hugh O’Conner, and Pierce Nichody are born.
- June: Manfred von Karma returns from his vacation.
- July 11: Paul Atishon is born.
- 2002-3: Selena Sprocket is born.
- 2003: Nahyuta Sahdmadhi and Dumas Gloomsbury are born.
- 2003-4: Thalassa Gramarye marries Jove Justice.
- 2004: Apollo Justice, Clay Terran, Wesley Stickler, Azura Summers, and Sorin Sprocket are born. Yutaka Kazami returns from Zheng Fa and becomes a world-renowned pastry chef.
- 2004-5: Jove Justice travels to the Kingdom of Khura'in to perform for the queen, taking Apollo with himself. He later dies during an assassination attempt. Apollo gets lost in the crowd and is later adopted by Dhurke Sahdmadhi.
- 2005: Olga Orly, Alita Tiala, and Sasha Buckler are born.
- 2005-6: Ami Aizawa becomes pregnant with Teikun Ō's child at the Zheng Fa Embassy and subsequently quits her job to work at the Happy Family Home orphanage.
- 2006: Marlon Rimes is born.
- 2006-7: Shimon Aizawa is born to Ami Aizawa. Ō privately acknowledges Shimon as his son and entrusts his will to Dai-Long Lang.
- 2007: Wocky Kitaki, Vera Misham, Rheel Neh'mu, and Ellen Wyatt are born.
- February 10: The SS-5 Incident occurs; Teikun Ō is assassinated by Ryōken Hōinbō and replaced by his body double who staged the incident as a kidnapping. Ryūji Kamei stumbles onto the scene and is murdered.
- Dahlia Hawthorne steals a diamond from her father and fakes a kidnapping. She goes missing after falling off Dusky Bridge and is presumed dead. Terry Fawles is arrested and convicted for her apparent murder.
- Trial of Marī Miwa for the SS-5 Incident. Sōta Sarushiro runs away from the Happy Family Home orphanage. Manosuke Naitō is identified as the true heir to Paul Holic and receives his belongings. Dai-Long Lang withdraws from police work.
- 2007-9: Bansai Ichiyanagi retires as a Chief Prosecutor and accepts the position of Prosecutorial Investigation Committee Chairman. The Happy Family Home orphanage is closed down.
- 2008: Bucky Whet is born.
- 2008-9: The KG-8 Incident occurs (murder of Cece Yew).
- 2009: Athena Cykes, Juniper Woods, Robin Newman, Bonny de Famme, Betty de Famme, and Manfred von Karma's granddaughter are born. Colin Devorae is arrested and sent to prison.
- 2009-10: Cody Hackins and Pearl Fey are born.
- 2010: Myriam Scuttlebutt is born.
- 2010-11: Trucy Enigmar is born.
- 2011: Dee Vasquez joins Global Studios. Manuel is accidentally killed by Jack Hammer, but his death is covered up.
- 2012: Machi Tobaye and Jinxie Tenma are born. Franziska von Karma becomes a prosecutor in Germany.
- August: Dick Gumshoe becomes a detective.
- September 8: Deid Mann is murdered by Mack Rell under orders from the Yatagarasu.
- September 10: Trial of Mack Rell for the murder of Deid Mann. Rell and Byrne Faraday are murdered by Calisto Yew.
- After September 10, 2012: Cohdopia splits into Allebahst and Babahl after a period of civil unrest.
- 2013: Apollo Justice returns to the United States. Dhurke Sahdmadhi rescues Amara Sigatar Khura'in from captivity.
- February 14: Terry Fawles briefly escapes police custody. Valerie Hawthorne is murdered by Dahlia Hawthorne.
- February 16: Trial of Terry Fawles for the murder of Valerie Hawthorne. Miles Edgeworth and Mia Fey make their court debut. Fawles commits suicide.
- August 27: Dahlia Hawthorne poisons Diego Armando, who goes into a coma. Phoenix Wright meets Hawthorne, who plants the poison on Wright to ward off suspicion.
- December 24: Rayfa Padma Khura'in is born.
- 2013-2014: The three-day trial limit is implemented, resulting in what is now known as the initial trial court system.
- 2014: Ami Aizawa dies, and her son Shimon is adopted by her cousin Hakari Mikagami. Shimon starts his child actor career.
- 2014-2016: At Bansai Ichiyanagi's recommendation, Marī Miwa becomes the director of the prison and detention center. Ryōken Hōinbō is prosecuted by Miles Edgeworth and sent to solitary confinement in prison.
- 2015: Roger Retinz, also known as Mr. Reus, is injured during a reckless stunt and is released from Troupe Gramarye.
- 2015-2016: Celeste Inpax commits suicide.
- Armie Buff is born. Geiru Toneido begins her rakugo performer career. Thalassa Gramarye disappears after being apparently killed in a mishap during a magic trick.
- May 2: A malpractice incident at the Grey Surgical Clinic kills 14 patients.
- May 24: Ini Miney dies in a car accident, and her sister Mimi is hospitalized at the Hotti Clinic. Mimi is mistaken for her sister and has her face reconstructed as Ini's, who she starts impersonating.
- July 31: Cindy Stone is murdered by Frank Sahwit.
- August 3: Phoenix Wright makes his court debut in the trial of Larry Butz for Cindy Stone's murder.
- September 5: Mia Fey is murdered by Redd White.
- September 7: Trial of Maya Fey for Mia Fey's murder.
- September 9: Trial of Phoenix Wright for Mia Fey's murder.
- October 15: Jack Hammer is accidentally killed, in self-defense, by Dee Vasquez.
- October 18-20: Trial of Will Powers for Jack Hammer's murder.
- December: "Ini" Miney is released from the hospital.
- December 24: Robert Hammond is murdered by Yanni Yogi.
- December 26-28: Trial of Miles Edgeworth for the murder of Robert Hammond.
- December 28: Trial of Miles Edgeworth for the DL-6 Incident (murder of Gregory Edgeworth).
- December 29: Maya Fey leaves for Kurain Village to continue her spirit medium training.
- Trés Bien is established.
- February 21: Bruce Goodman is murdered by Damon Gant.
- February 23-25: Trial of Lana Skye for the murder of Bruce Goodman.
- February 25: Ema Skye goes to Europe to study to be a forensic scientist.
- Miles Edgeworth travels abroad to discover what being a prosecutor means to him.
- March: Maggey Byrde starts dating Dustin Prince.
- March 20: Max Galactica joins the Berry Big Circus.
- June: Léon the lion attacks Bat at the Berry Big Circus. Bat goes into a coma, and Acro loses use of his legs trying to defend him. Léon is put down by the ringmaster Russell Berry.
- Manfred von Karma dies.
- June 19: Turner Grey is murdered by Mimi Miney.
- June 21-22: Trial of Maya Fey for Turner Grey's murder. Franziska von Karma travels to the United States to battle Phoenix Wright in court for the ensuing trial. Mimi Miney is revealed to have been impersonating her dead sister Ini Miney. Franziska von Karma suffers her first ever defeat in court. Morgan Fey is revealed to have aided Mimi in the murder plot and is incarcerated in Solitary Cell 13.
- September 6: Dustin Prince is murdered by Richard Wellington.
- September 8: Trial of Maggey Byrde for Dustin Prince's murder.
- December 26: Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey take Pearl Fey on a trip to Berry Big Circus, where they witness Max Galactica's "flying" magic trick.
- December 27: Russell Berry is murdered by Acro.
- December 29-30: Trial of Max Galactica for Russell Berry's murder.
- December 30-31: Miles Edgeworth returns to the United States.
- February: The Pink Princess: Warrior of Little Olde Tokyo is concluded.
- March 20: Juan Corrida is murdered by Shelly de Killer (upon the request of the latter's client, Matt Engarde) during the Hero of Heroes Grand Prix.
- March 21: Miles Edgeworth returns to the prosecutor's office.
- March 22-23: Trial of Matt Engarde for Juan Corrida's murder. The prosecutor, Franziska von Karma, is shot by Shelly de Killer before the trial, and Miles Edgeworth takes her place.
- Miles Edgeworth leaves Los Angeles to work and study abroad. The Gatewater Group begins construction of Gatewater Land.
- Big Tower is constructed near the vacant ruins of the Happy Family Home orphanage.
- September: Viola Cadaverini is involved in a car accident and is hospitalized.
- Diego Armando awakes from his coma and joins the prosecutor's office under the name of "Godot."
- October* (September in the Japanese version) 12: Kane Bullard is murdered by Luke Atmey.
- October* (September in the Japanese version) 13: Trial of Ron DeLite for stealing the Sacred Urn.
- October* (September in the Japanese version) 14: Trial of Luke Atmey for stealing the Sacred Urn. Trial of Ron DeLite for Kane Bullard's murder.
- December 3: Glen Elg is murdered by Furio Tigre.
- December 4: Trial of Maggey Byrde for Glen Elg's murder.
- Ahlbi Ur'gaid is born.
- January: Dahlia Hawthorne is executed for the murder of Doug Swallow.
- January 7-8: Trial appeal of Maggey Byrde for Glen Elg's murder.
- Gatewater Land is completed.
- February 6: Oh! Cult! releases its February 2019 issue.
- February 7: Misty Fey is murdered by Godot while under the guise of "Elise Deauxnim".
- February 9-10: Trial of Iris for the murder of Elise Deauxnim. Elise Deauxnim is revealed to be Misty Fey. Miles Edgeworth temporarily takes over the case for Phoenix Wright while the latter is hospitalized.
- Miles Edgeworth goes on a one-month overseas trip.
- March 12: Akbey Hicks is murdered by Cammy Meele. Miles Edgeworth returns from his trip.
- March 13: Colin Devorae is killed in self-defense by Lance Amano.
- March 14: Buddy Faith is murdered by Jacques Portsman. Manny Coachen and Ka-Shi Nou are murdered by Quercus Alba.
- March 15: Quercus Alba is removed from his position as ambassador of Allebahst.
- March 17: Trial of Quercus Alba for the murder of Manny Coachen. Trial of Ernest Amano for actions concerning the death of Colin Devorae.
- March 23: Unsuccessful assassination attempt of President "Teikun Ō"; Shelly de Killer is overpowered and wounded by Gai Tojiro before escaping.
- March 24: Trial of Quercus Alba in Cohdopia for the murder of Ka-Shi Nou.
- March 25: Both an attempted and a staged assassination of president "Teikun Ō" during a speech at Gourd Lake. Gai Tojiro is murdered by Manosuke Naitō.
- March 27: Manosuke Naitō is murdered by Marī Miwa.
- April: Issei Tenkai's mansion is renovated as the 12 Constellations Art Gallery.
- April 2: Tsukasa Oyashiki attempts to kill Yutaka Kazami with poison, but is unsuccessful. Miles Edgeworth solves the IS-7 Incident and Kazami is arrested.
- April 4: Kay Faraday is kidnapped and then suffers amnesia. Tsubasa Kagome is murdered by Bansai Ichiyanagi. "Teikun Ō" is murdered by Sōta Sarushiro.
- April 5: Miles Edgeworth resigns as a prosecutor.
- April 6: The body of "Teikun Ō" is found at a Global Studios film lot.
- April 8: Miles Edgeworth is reinstated as a prosecutor.
- April 13: Magnifi Gramarye commits suicide.
- April 19: Trial of Shadi Enigmar for the murder of Magnifi Gramarye. Phoenix Wright is disbarred for (unwittingly) presenting forged evidence. Enigmar disappears from the courtroom before the verdict is read.
- c. May 3: Phoenix Wright adopts Trucy Enigmar.
- The Founder's Orb is discovered in an excavation.
- Ponco and Clonco are created by Aura Blackquill and Metis Cykes.
- October 7: The UR-1 Incident occurs and Metis Cykes is murdered. Shortly afterwards, Simon Blackquill is arrested for her murder, convicted, and is scheduled to receive the death penalty in 2027.
- January: Guy Eldoon takes over his father's noodle stand.
- December: A member of the Rivales family non-fatally shoots Wocky Kitaki. Pal Meraktis fails to remove the bullet, but tells the Kitaki family that the surgery was a success.
- Ema Skye returns from Europe, but is appointed as a police detective instead of a forensic scientist.
- Maya Fey starts her training in the Kingdom of Khura'in.
- Manov Mistree takes up the name "Mr. Reus", succeeding Roger Retinz.
- Rheel Neh'mu, going by the alias "Puhray Zeh'lot", is taken in by Tahrust and Beh'leeb Inmee.
- April: Romein LeTouse becomes Lamiroir's manager.
- April 17: Shadi Enigmar returns to Phoenix Wright as "Shadi Smith" to give him the rights to Magnifi Gramarye's magic tricks to pass onto Trucy. He is subsequently murdered by Kristoph Gavin.
- April 20: Apollo Justice makes his court debut in the trial of Phoenix Wright for Shadi Smith's murder. Kristoph Gavin is arrested for the murder and the Gavin Law Offices dissolved.
- June 14: Pal Meraktis is murdered by Alita Tiala.
- June 16-17: Trial of Wocky Kitaki for the murder of Pal Meraktis.
- July 7: Romein LeTouse is murdered by Daryan Crescend.
- July 9-10: Trial of Machi Tobaye for the murder of Romein LeTouse.
- July 20: Azura Summers dies, and Ora Shipley the First is accused of killing her.
- October 6: Drew Misham is killed.
- October 8-9: Trial of Vera Misham for the murder of Drew Misham.
- October 8: Vera Misham is hospitalized after unknowingly ingesting atroquinine that was on her fingernail polish.
- October 10: Vera Misham wakes up, having survived the atroquinine poisoning.
- December: Miles Edgeworth is promoted to Chief Prosecutor.
- Bobby Fulbright dies.
- March 8: Selena Sprocket dies in the aftermath of a car accident, and Sorin Sprocket is afflicted with anterograde amnesia.
- April 17: Rex Kyubi is murdered by Florent L'Belle. Athena Cykes returns to the United States.
- July 20: Jack Shipley dies. Phoenix Wright regains his attorney's badge and begins taking cases again.
- October 23: Constance Courte is murdered by Aristotle Means.
- November: Armie Buff and her mother are injured in an arson. Armie is confined to a wheelchair, and her mother dies from her injuries.
- December 14: The Hope probe returns to Earth.
- December 15: Clay Terran is murdered by the Phantom.
- December 16: Candice Arme is murdered by Ted Tonate. First session of the trial of Solomon Starbuck for the murder of Clay Terran. Trial interrupted by a bomb brought in as evidence going off. No one is harmed by the explosion except for Apollo Justice, who is injured shielding Juniper Woods from debris. The explosion leaves Courtroom No. 4 in ruins.
- December 17: First session of the trial of Juniper Woods for the bombing of Courtroom No. 4. Apollo Justice is assaulted by Ted Tonate while investigating the destroyed courtroom.
- December 18: Conclusion of the trial of Juniper Woods.
- December 20: Conclusion of the trial of Solomon Starbuck. Trial of Athena Cykes for the murders of Clay Terran and Metis Cykes. Charges against Simon Blackquill are cleared.
- Between December 20 and April 2028: The HAT-3 rocket is successfully launched with Solomon Starbuck on board.
- Between late 2026 and April 2028: Ema Skye becomes a forensic scientist.
- Between December 20, 2027 and May 2028: Courtroom No. 4 is rebuilt.
- April: Phoenix Wright and Simon Blackquill face off each other in court.
- Phoenix Wright travels to the Kingdom of Khura'in.
- April 23: Paht Rohl is murdered by Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin.
- April 27: Manov Mistree is murdered by Roger Retinz.
- May 8: Datz Are'bal escapes from prison.
- May 9: Rheel Neh'mu is killed by Beh'leeb Inmee in self-defense.
- May 12: Taifu Toneido is murdered by Geiru Toneido.
- May 15: Archie Buff is murdered by Paul Atishon.
- May 16: Phoenix Wright returns from Khura'in. Dhurke Sahdmadhi is murdered by Inga Karkhuul Khura'in during a rescue mission to save Maya Fey. Maya goes to America and channels Dhurke.
- May 17: Apollo Justice and Phoenix Wright hold a civil trial. Datz Are'bal is accused of Dr. Buff's murder, but suspicion is lifted from him during the civil trial.
- May 18: Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Athena Cykes, Trucy Wright, and Miles Edgeworth travel to Khura'in. Inga Karkhuul Khura'in is murdered by Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in. Maya stops channelling Dhurke and Amara begins to channel him.
- May 19: Trial of Dhurke Sahdmadhi for the murder of Inga Karkhuul Khura'in's and the assassination of Amara Sigatar Khura'in. Amara stops channelling Dhurke and his death is made public.
- May 20: Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Athena Cykes, Trucy Wright, and Miles Edgeworth return from Khura'in. Apollo Justice stays behind to take over his foster father's former law office as Justice Law Offices.
- Maya Fey's training in Khura'in ends and she becomes a fully-qualified leader of Kurain Village.
- Faitah Inmee is born.
- September 20: Dumas Gloomsbury is murdered by Pierce Nichody.