Hi! welcome to Ace Attorney Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Timeline page.
Please sign in and create a user name. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community.
You may have seen our welcome message when you first visited the site. If you need to refer to it again, it is located here. The pages mentioned there are all highly useful, especially the recent changes page, which allows you to see what other people are editing right this minute, including what they are discussing on talk pages. Another great stop is our things to do page, which lists areas that could use your help. Finally, the Community Portal contains links to other large Ace Attorney websites, as well as general advice on editing.
Not now, but I'll think about it. 188.8.131.52 12:19, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
I know it's really none of my buisness but I must ask.. Is there something preventing you from formally signing up? Because I think everyone, regerdless of opinion thinks you would be a good member of the community. Just saying. Franzyfan1998 (talk) 22:14, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
No. I just don't feel like signing up. I'll make sure to sign up eventually. 184.108.40.206 00:48, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
OK, seriously, we've talked about this before... Edit
...and regretably, it seems you've still not completely gotten it. If you have a problem with something, or want to propose something, then discuss it on the talk page first, and then put it into motion.
Ok, sorry. I'll be more careful next time, so don't worry. 220.127.116.11 21:24, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Actually, your number is your IP address. It's one of several reasons to sign up: so that your IP address isn't flaunted around every time you edit stuff. capefeather (talk) 17:06, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
What does IP stand for? 18.104.22.168 21:45, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Internet Protocol. You might find either the link in capefeather's post or the info at the bottom of this talk page helpful. - Strabo412 (talk) 21:52, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
No offence, but your little "biography" is completely uncalled for, as is your description of me. Please remove it, or at the very least reword it. Deliberately pointing out the bad points of a user (who isn't a troll) doesn't help a situation. CrashBash (talk) 06:06, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
Ok, sorry. I'll reword it. I did say I didn't mean to offend you. Just leave that "failtroll" alone. I know he did a horrible thing, but you're just going all out against him. 22.214.171.124 12:20, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
- You've done nothing about your biography. Remove it completely. And that's what you do with trolls. CrashBash (talk) 16:19, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Now you're going all out on me! I'm not trying to hurt anyone, but you're just being very mean to me. And yes, I did take insult to that edit you made to my profile. It's my profile, not yours, so you have no right to grief it. I've also heard that you griefed other people's profiles, too, so that's just showing how mean you are. I know you're not trying to be mean to anyone, but stuff like this is why some people don't like you! 😡 126.96.36.199 21:35, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
Although I assume that you're trying to "tag" disruptive users, the use of warning templates should really be left to admins. If nothing else, adding a warning about banning someone when you have no ability to back it up yourself comes across as slightly arrogant, which I'm sure wasn't your intention. - Strabo412 (talk) 17:14, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, Strabo412, I know I'm only a contributor, but I'm just trying to help bring justice to trolls and griefers. I won't actually ban users; but if they keep making bad edits after I give them the Warning2 template, I'll report them to an admin. I'm sorry if I was being slightly arrogant, but once again, I'm just trying to help. 188.8.131.52 17:20, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I entirely understand that was what you were trying to do. To be honest, most of the time Capefeather deals reasonably promptly with vandals or they lose interest after a while. Don't bring it upon yourself to confront obviously malicious editors, as generally that only encourages them. Instead, just contact Mr. Feathers himself on his talk page. Here's the link to Ace Attorney Wiki:Blocking policy as well, as that might help clarify things. - Strabo412 (talk) 18:03, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
While I'm here (and I'm sure you're sick of hearing this by now), I'll once again encourage you to create an account at some point and link you to this: Help:Why create an account? You're probably wondering why people are so fussed about it, so I'll just point out that it makes editing easier for you (see Account Benefits in the link), makes interactions with other users easier (IP addresses change, can even be shared between users, and are generally not a terribly interesting name outside of robot/cyborg circles), and doesn't leave a sequence of numbers that, well...
Sorry to bring it up again. If nothing else, then take it as a compliment that people want you! Regardless of your decision, I promise I will (try) not to bother you about this again. - Strabo412 (talk) 18:03, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
Alright, I made one! 184.108.40.206 21:34, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.