|This article is a disambiguation page for "Wright (family)"|
|The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.|
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wright is a family name that may refer to:
- Phoenix Wright — Renowned defense attorney.
- Trucy Wright — A young magician who is the adopted daughter of Phoenix Wright.
Family history[edit | edit source]
- 1992-3: Phoenix Wright is born.
- 2001: Phoenix Wright's class trial occurs.
- 2011: Trucy Enigmar is born to Shadi Enigmar and Thalassa Gramarye.
- 2014-16: Phoenix becomes a defense attorney working under Mia Fey.
- April 19: Phoenix unwittingly presents forged evidence in the trial of Shadi Enigmar for the murder of Magnifi Gramarye, and is forced to turn in his attorney's badge as a result.
- c. May 3: Phoenix adopts Trucy Enigmar, who is renamed Trucy Wright and converts the Wright & Co. Law Offices into the Wright Talent Agency.
Other family members[edit | edit source]
Little mention is made of Phoenix Wright's direct biological family, other than a passing mention of his mother, and the fact that he has no siblings. Ryūnosuke Naruhodō, a defense attorney who lived in Japan during the Meiji period, was an ancestor of his.
Name[edit | edit source]
- "Wright" is likely meant to have a similar effect to his Japanese surname (with lines such as "Isn't that right, Wright?").
- During Turnabout Memories, Phoenix introduces himself to Mia Fey as being "Wright... Like the flying brothers", referring to the Wright brothers.
- The Japanese equivalent, "Naruhodou" (成歩堂), is a reference toward the Japanese expression "naruhodo", which roughly means "I see", "I understand" or "indeed". It is usually used to agree with other people's ideas.